Client Course Description
The par-70, 6,772-yard A. W. Tillinghast design – often called “Tillie’s Treasure” – is frequently mentioned when accomplished golfers are asked to name the best course in the Metropolitan New York area. In 1925, the purchase of additional land at the northern corner of the property prompted the Club to bring Tillinghast back to change a few holes. Since then, there has been very little change, Robert Trent Jones added some new tees and took out some outdated bunkers in 1965. From 1991–1993, Quaker Ridge, with the assistance of Rees Jones, restored all the bunkers and added 5 new championship and 4 new forward tees.