Client Course Description
In 1908, Tulsa Country Club was moved to its present site located less then 10 minutes from the downtown business district. Since then much has changed in the history of the Club. In 1914 the log cabin club house burned, 1916 a new club house was built on the otherside of the golf course in today’s current clubhouse location, A.W. Tillinghast was employed in 1916 to redesign the golf course and 1988 Jay Morrish remodeled all of the existing green complexes and surfaces. Today’s golf course features tree lined fairways, gently rolling terrian, natural creeks that blend with the golf holes and panoramic view of the downtown skyline.
A Golf Course Master plan was developed and refined for Tulsa Country Club in 2008 to 2009. In August 2010, construction started on rebuilding the golf course. The current layout and sequence of the golf holes will not be changing. The focus of the master plan is to rebuild the greens and green complexes, improve the fairway drainage, rebuild the existing tees and relocate some of the tees to improve the variety amongst the golf holes and update the irrigation system.